Today we're sharing the beautiful pictures from our Bellissima bride Kiri's wedding, and a few wise words from one half of the happy couple.
We love to receive the real wedding pictures of our brides. It makes every early start, every endless dress steaming session and every trip around a trade show so worthwhile. Each and every image, surprise visit and message we receive fills us with joy. And we cannot thank you enough for thinking of us, long after your nuptials have taken place.
To properly celebrate how much we appreciate all of our brides, and to hopefully inspire your own big day plans. We thought we'd go one better than just sharing their pics on Instagram, and writing a few words about them on Facebook. What we'll do is do a little interview with them following their wedding, and get a few details from them about how they found the day, and who helped them put it all together. Because not only will that help you, the bride, plan your wedding. But it will also support our wider community of wedding suppliers in Essex to connect with future clients.
The Real Wedding of Kiri & Jimmie
The first brave soul to share her wedding day, and Bellissima experience is Kiri Norton, who married Jimmie Brennan on the 7th of May 2022. The pair tied the knot at The Priory in scenic Hertfordshire.
Here are a few details from Kiri about her big day.
1. How did you two meet? We met on a night out in London.
2. How did you get engaged? We got engaged on Burgh Island. He reserved the entire restaurant and popped the question at dinner.
3. What was your favourite moment(s) from the wedding? Having all of our family and friends around us, dancing like crazy on the dance floor!
4. Tell us all about your wedding dress. What details do you love, how did it make you feel? I never thought I would opt for a tight-fitting wedding dress, but Amelia helped me try on lots of different styles and I knew instantly that it was the one! I love the lace detail and the nude undertone.
5. What was the general decor for your big day? Sage green, countless candles, eucalyptus, and flowers.
6. Do you have any advice for future Bellissima Brides? Don’t overanalyse pictures you take in your dress before the wedding. You will feel a million dollars on the day!
7. Do you have any local suppliers you would like to recommend?
Ceremony & Reception Venue: The Priory Little Wymondley
Wedding Cake: Kelly's Cake Kitchen
Photographer: Rafe A'Brook Photography
Videographer: Nine Embers
Venue decor and flowers: Carole Smith Florist Confetti Bar: All Things Confetti Band: Mister Kanish Day Singer: Kieran Eldridge Music Magician: Lee Smith Magic Wedding Games Hire and candy floss/popcorn: Dolly Dimples Weddings Hair Stylist: Love Hair By Lou Makeup Artist: LS Makeup and Beauty
8. How was your Bellissima experience?
It was fantastic! I went to so many other bridal shops and I just could not find a dress I liked. I must have tried on about 30 dresses. As soon as I went to Bellissima, the entire process was different. We tried on different styles, and different shapes until we found one I liked. I had my eyes set on a dress I saw online, and they even ordered it into the shop for me to try on. I didn’t opt for that dress in the end, as the one they helped me find was even better! Amelia really knows her stuff and will help you find the dress that will suit you.
A huge thank you to Kiri for sharing a few words about her big day, and for taking the time to send us pics! Always appreciated! We would like to wish you both the very best for your future together, and congrats for tying the knot!
Laura & the girls xx